Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby's Got a New Dress


Surprise!  
Here's my new blog design. 
Karen did an amazing job, especially considering it was all just with a phone consult.
I told her the 'things' I like about other blogs, both those she's done and others I've seen.  
She brought several bits together to this lovely presentation.  
 
Karen's button to "My Desert Cottage" is with my favorites.
There you will find many 'lovelies', along with a link to 'Valentine Designs' her blog design site. 
I encourage you to check it out.  
Even if you don't have a need for a blog design (at present), 
she shows many of her previous designs and they actually link to those sites...
many lovely blogs to visit!  
It's an avenue for getting 'lost' in blogland.

Enjoy...and...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment