Monday, October 3, 2011

Anticipation

I've known a few people who are tortured by an unopened gift, with all those feelings of anticipation becoming almost unbearable.   I envy those adults who have held onto that childhood excitement, like being unable to sleep on Christmas Eve because there's so much anticipation of the excitement of Christmas morning.  I have to admit, that I've occasionally 'tortured' a few loved  by giving them a wrapped gift ahead of when they could open it!  Hmmm, what does that say about me?  (It's OK, you can keep whatever you're thinking to yourself, I won't mind.)

But...today, I have my own batch of anticipation 'brewing'.  I've started gathering ideas as I wait for my blog designer to return from her trip, and hence started gathering anticipation.   And I can't wait until I have a camera to share these 'things' with everyone...so now have a started you on the 'anticipation highway'?

Once again, thank you for joining me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment