Friday, November 23, 2012


I just read the Thanksgiving Day "Thanks" Marian Parsons
wrote on her blog Miss Mustard Seed (http://missmustardseed.com/).
It made me realize that there was one more
 'Thanks' I left off of my post from yesterday.

I have been fortunate to have Divine Intervention keep my life
from going totally off kilter after my own
"well thought out plans"!

My mother used to say 
"The Good Lord watches out for his idiots."
and I'm sure there were times
when thought I was at the top of his list.

Now she and my father are both Beyond the Clouds, 
giving Him a hand watching out for my 'plans'.

Here's sending little thoughts and prayers for
family and friends who could use a little
          Divine Intervention during this hectic Holy-day Season.          



 


No comments:

Post a Comment