Friday, August 16, 2013




As I mentioned in my last post...I want to be a 'regular blogger'.
Right now, I'm happy at the relatively short period since my last post!
For those of you who've been following my story, you know I've just moved.

Well, you know I'ma gonna 'milk' that excuse for  all it's worth...
and that's my excuse tonight for letting so many days pass since my last post.  
But, it's time to get back in the proverbial saddle.
My shop is feeling void because I haven't been out finding treasure....

It's not that I'm complaining,
 because that means things have sold....
but I gotta get it in gear! 

Here are a few shots of a lovely dresser we have in the shop.
 
 She was one of our first window displays
(the mirror makes pictures a little tricky) 


Before we moved her out, she gave us a great 4th of July window.
 
Her knobs are perfect, a little lacey touch.


She has great detail.

She's very lovely...








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresser, Coreen- I especially love those knobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I just found your comment and thanks for the recognition. The work (including knob choice) was done by a friend who has a space in my shop. she's got a terrific eye, a real artistic flaire!

    ReplyDelete