Saturday, July 7, 2012

Vintage Faire - One Week from Today!

 Oh My....I've got some paintin' to do!
For the full effect, that should be said with 
Ricky Ricardo's Cuban accent;
you know, when he says...
Lucy, You've got some 'splainin' to do! 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all had a wonderful 
Independence Day!


 
From my Summer Pinboard:  sundayinbed.tumblr.com
  




From my Summer Pinboard:  countrygirlsworldd.tumblr.com
  
These photos are my inspiration...Reveal to follow later today!
but before committing, I have to say that things always seem
to take me longer than I think they should!
Am I the only one with that problem?


 Stop by again to see the inspired piece! 

It will be for sale at Vintage Faire!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And...Remember to Mark your Calendars:

 Bring you pocket money along with bags and boxes
for all the treasure you will find.






No comments:

Post a Comment